• Home insurance

    Whatever home you want to insure we can help, whether it is your main residence, a holiday home, park home, static caravan, or a boat, we will find the insurance solution you need.

    Main residences

    Whether you are looking to insure your flat, bungalow, house, our experienced home insurance brokers can find the right cover to insure your property and its contents.

    Nonstandard homes

    We help homeowners with nonstandard insurance needs, whatever the reason than makes your home nonstandard, previous subsidence, previous flooding, age, listing or construction we can help you find the cover that you need. In fact, we can help you in whatever home you live in including park homes, static caravans, or boats.

    Second homes

    We can offer second home insurance for properties in the UK, France, Portugal, Eire, Greece and Southern Cyprus as well as other countries in the EU and around the world.

    Whatever you use your second home for, whether it is a holiday home for leisure or pied-à-terre when working away we can give you similar cover to your main residence. If you have a second home that is let we can help you with commercial let holiday home insurance and landlord insurance.

    Unoccupied properties

    Our insurance brokers can find the right insurance cover helping you to deal with a family home that for a multitude of reasons may be unoccupied, whether you have a relative that has moved into care, you have recently inherited a home and are still deciding what to do with the property or you are administering a probate. You do not need to worry that existing home insurance will not provide adequate, and an unoccupied home insurance often costs no more than regular home insurance.

    We understand that sometimes if you own a property it may become unoccupied for many reasons, perhaps you are renovating a property, you are between tenants or the property is on the market we can arrange comprehensive cover to ensure your asset is properly protected.

    Leisure homes including static caravans, lodges, chalets, twin units, and log cabins

    We understand that buying a leisure home/static caravan can be a significant financial investment. You will appreciate us providing you with cost-effective, quality cover which can be tailored to suit your needs.

    Park homes including optional accidental damage cover

    We understand that park homes are increasingly becoming a lifestyle choice they can offer you many of the benefits they expect from traditional contents and buildings insurance at a cost effective price.

    Get a quote

    Call 01959 528435 for an immediate quotation or leave your details below and one of our expert insurance brokers will call you back.