• Business Vehicles insurance

    Our expert brokers can help you with vehicle insurance for a vehicle or fleet that is used for business purposes. Whether your business owns a single business car or van, or a fleet of vehicles we can provide the commercial vehicle insurance you need.

    Van insurance

    We arrange van insurance for many varied businesses, whatever your trade, our insurance brokers understand that your van is vital for your business, so is finding the right insurance. So, whether you own a single vehicle or a fleet, our insurance brokers can help you arrange the insurance you need.

    Public and Private Hire Insurance

    We can help taxi and hackney carriage operators with their private hire or public hire insurance, with specialist schemes for urban and rural taxi operators.

    Our insurance brokers can help with insurance for minibuses up to 17 seats, bus and coach operators with vehicles up to 60 seats, whether you operate a single vehicle or a fleet of vehicles.

    Couriers and Haulage Insurance

    Our insurance brokers can find the specialist commercial insurance required for couriers and hauliers, whether you operate a small van or a large lorry or a fleet of vehicles we have cost effective insurance solutions for you.

    Driving Instructors and Driver Training Insurance

    Our insurance brokers understand the insurance needs of Provisional driving instructors (PDIs), who are just setting out on their careers, right through to experienced, Advanced Driving Instructors (ADI), who have been teaching pupils to drive for many years.

    We can also help driver trainers, whether your business specialises in providing training for minibuses (D and D+E), trailers (B+E) or larger vehicles (C+E), we can help you find cost effective insurance for your tuition vehicles.

    Clubs and Charity Vehicle Insurance

    We can help with insurance for churches, charities, community groups, clubs and schools for minibuses, so take advantage of our insurance broker’s expert knowledge in finding vehicle insurance for not for profit organisations.

    Agricultural Vehicle Insurance

    We assist farmers and small holders with agricultural vehicle insurance providing cover for agricultural equipment and land care machinery, so whatever you own, telecaster, combine harvester or a plough right through to small tractors used for grass cutting or pitch and course care. We can find the comprehensive insurance you need.

    We can also find the most cost effective insurance for animal transport vehicles, lorries, horse boxes and trailers.

    Motor Trade Insurance

    Our insurance brokers can arrange road risks for motor trade businesses, so whether you are a technician, panel beater or roadside breakdown specialist we can arrange the cover you need.

    Showmen’s Vehicle Insurance

    Our expert insurance brokers are showmen specialists, we can arrange showmen motor insurance designed specifically for your needs. Our insurance brokers have over 15 years’ experience in arranging showmen’s insurance solving the specific needs of the showmen community.

    Catering Van Insurance

    We offer the cover you need whether you’re are seeking insurance cover for your catering trailer, catering van, your ice cream van. So whether you are a street food vendor, barista or candyfloss seller we offer the van or trailer insurance you need.

    Personal Contact / Exceptional Service

    Our experienced insurance brokers pride themselves on their strong personal relationships with our commercial customers and on providing a first-class service to make arranging commercial insurance as simple as possible.

    Get a quote

    Call 01959 528435 for an immediate quotation or leave your details below and one of our expert insurance brokers will call you back.